We are so excited to continue collaborating with a Luxury Wedding and Events Venue Group who have several properties in Wiltshire, Surrey, Sussex and the Cotswolds. They are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant who has 3+ years of experience in a similar role and Hospitality knowledge to join their team.
You’ll be wondering what’s in it for you as the Executive Assistant…
- £42,000 to £47,500 per annum (DOE)
- Flexible working – dependent on business requirements
- 25 days of holiday allowance plus bank holidays
- Carrying out occasional venue site visits in Wiltshire, Surrey, Sussex and the Cotswolds
Responsibilities as the Executive Assistant…
- Working closely alongside the Senior Leadership Team to prioritise their incoming communications and manage the incoming phone calls, and emails, while developing an in-depth understanding of the commercial aims of the business.
- Being a highly organised and seamless link between the Senior Leadership Team and Venue Managers across the day-to-day running of the company.
- Tracking projects and maintaining progression and momentum across all departments within the group from finance, HR, branding, property, sales and development and venue managers.
- Assisting the HR Coordinator with companywide recruitment, advertising for key roles, ensuring consistent formatting of job descriptions, and co-ordinating interviews and issuing job offers for the SLT.
- Ensuring the group has robust and efficient systems, and staff records for compliance and supporting staff welfare and company culture.
As the Executive Assistant, you will support the Senior Leadership Team by coordinating the smooth and efficient running of the office and streamlining business processes. This is an unmissable opportunity to join a rapidly growing business that truly cares about its employees and offers great progression opportunities.
We appreciate that your CV may not be up to date. No problem, send me what you have to [email protected] or look me up on LinkedIn and send me a message there!