We are delighted to be collaborating with a luxury hotel nestled in the stunning Cotswolds countryside. They are currently in search of an accomplished Head Pastry Chef to lead their pastry team in crafting a wide variety of picture-perfect pastries.
You’ll be wondering what’s in it for you as the Head Pastry Chef…
- £39,300 per annum plus £3,000 service charge
- Working 45 hours per week
- 28 days holiday per annum, including bank holidays
- An extra day of holiday awarded annually for up to the first 5 years
- Your birthday off
- Pension scheme
- Meals on duty
- 50% discount on food in the restaurants across all sites
- £50 bed & breakfast stays at the hotels in the collection
- 15% discount on Spa retail
- 20% discount on Spa treatments
- Rewards and Perkbox benefits platform
Responsibilities as the Head Pastry Chef…
- Creating a wide variety of delicious pastries to wow guests enjoying a stay at the hotel
- Ensure guests expectations are exceeded through consistent service and product delivery
- Encouraging positive team morale and ensuring a high level of commitment and pride
- Aiming to achieve the required standards of food service whilst ensuring that profitability targets are met
- Providing junior pastry chefs with support in training and development so that service and product delivery is consistent
This presents an exciting opportunity to join a wonderful hotel group that prioritises the well-being and professional growth of its employees.
We appreciate that your CV may not be up to date. No problem, send me what you have to [email protected] or look me up on LinkedIn and send me a message there!