Our esteemed client, a luxury country house hotel located near Leatherhead, is currently in search of a highly skilled Head Chef to oversee culinary operations in their Club House. The role offers an excellent opportunity to be part of a prestigious hotel while ensuring a well-maintained work-life balance.
You’ll be wondering what’s in it for you as the Head Chef…
- £45,000 to £50,000 per annum (DOE) plus £3,000 service charge and bonus
- Working daylight hours
- 28 days annual leave, rising by 1 day each year for 5 years
- Competitive pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for growth and progression
- Recognised qualifications and development opportunities
- Discounts on retail, gym memberships, cinema tickets and many more with Hospitality Rewards App
Responsibilities as the Head Chef…
- Creating a variety of delicious and high-quality dishes for those enjoying the Club House’s facilities
- Passing on your culinary expertise to a small but mighty kitchen brigade
- Ensuring positive morale in the kitchen and encouraging excellence
- Embracing the hotel’s excellent training opportunities
We appreciate that your CV may not be up to date. No problem, send me what you have to [email protected] or look me up on LinkedIn and send me a message there!