We are so excited to present an exclusive opportunity to work at an ultra-luxurious 5-star hotel nestled in the heart of Berkshire. They are currently looking for a F&B Events Supervisor to join their one-of-a-kind F&B Events Team. In this role, you will play a pivotal part in orchestrating a diverse range of high-quality events across the exquisite spaces within the hotel.
You’ll be wondering what’s in it for you as the F&B Events Supervisor…
- £26,250 per annum plus circa £8,000 service charge
- Holiday allowance rising with service
- Discount on hotel stays
- Free meals on duty
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance scheme
- 50% F&B discount
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Employee recognition scheme
Responsibilities as the F&B Events Supervisor…
- Supervising all events to ensure an enjoyable experience for clients from start to finish.
- Briefing the F&B Event Manager who is leading the event with all the relevant information.
- Taking a hands-on approach and actively participating in the servicing of events.
- Assisting the F&B Events Manager and F&B Assistant Events Manager in the organisation and planning of the event.
- Making the most of the hotel’s outstanding training and development schemes to improve your skillset and ability to help provide consistently 5-star events.
This role presents an exciting opportunity for an F&B Events Supervisor to work for a prestigious establishment which takes pride in providing unrivalled training and development as well as chances to progress within the company.
We appreciate that your CV may not be up to date. No problem, send me what you have to [email protected] or look me up on LinkedIn and send me a message there!