We are thrilled to extend our collaboration with a distinguished 5-star hotel situated in a beautiful area of Berkshire. They are actively seeking an adept F&B Assistant Events Manager to guide guests on a memorable culinary adventure during a diverse range of events.
You’ll be wondering what’s in it for you as the F&B Assistant Events Manager…
- £31,000 per annum plus between £4,000 and £7,000 service charge per annum
- Assistance with relocation is available
- Holiday allowance rising with service
- Discount on hotel stays
- Free meals on duty
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance scheme
- 50% F&B discount
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Employee recognition scheme
Responsibilities as the F&B Assistant Events Manager…
- Communicating effectively with the Events Manager by passing on all relevant information and expectations to ensure every event goes off without a hitch
- Acting as a positive point of contact for clients from enquiry to delivery
- Guiding the events team in providing outstanding service at every event
- Interacting with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels
- Showcasing good knowledge of F&B event procedures during both planning and execution
This is an unmissable chance to work alongside a team of industry-leading professionals and elevate your skillset through the hotel’s fantastic training and development opportunities.
We appreciate that your CV may not be up to date. No problem, send me what you have to [email protected] or look me up on LinkedIn and send me a message there!