You’ll be wondering what’s in it for you as the Events Manager…
- £45,000 per annum + Circa £7,000 service charge + Bonus
- Excellent training, development and chances to progress
- Increased holiday allowance
- Vitality healthcare cover
- Employee assistance programme
- Life assurance scheme
- 50% F&B discount when dining in their restaurants
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Monthly employee recognition scheme
- Annual employee parties
- Free staff meals
- Online discounts
Fuel your passion for crafting unforgettable experiences as the Events Manager at one of the most stunning hotels in Berkshire!
As the Events Manager, you’ll choreograph a diverse array of events, working closely with the Director of Corporate Sales and Events, cross-functional teams, external partners, and vendors. Your mission: flawless event delivery from initial inquiry to a stunning finish. Elevate your career amidst the splendour of this luxurious hotel.
You will ideally have a Bachelor’s degree in Event Management, Marketing or Communications and a minimum of 3 years of demonstrated success in event planning and execution at luxury hotels.
We appreciate that your CV may not be up to date. No problem, send me what you have to [email protected] or look me up on LinkedIn and send me a message there!