We are so excited to continue collaborating with a deluxe residential property located in the heart of London. They are looking for an Engineering Administrator to work closely alongside the Engineering Administration Lead to ensure the smooth running of day-to-day engineering administration functions.
You will need to have experience in the luxury Hospitality or high-end Facilities Management fields.
You’ll be wondering what’s in it for you as the Engineering Administrator…
- £35,000 to £37,000 per annum plus £2,000 bonus
- Share of the Resident Gratuity Fund
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
- Enhanced pension contributions
- Life Assurance
- Recognition initiatives and rewards
- Season ticket loan
Responsibilities as the Engineering Administrator…
- Interacting with apartment owners, contractors and your colleagues to ensure a consistent 5-star service
- Logging all engineering jobs from start to finish and producing PPAs using a CAFM system
- Completing capital expenditure forms when necessary in the Engineering department
- Maintaining records and files in an efficient manner
- Coordinating with contractors and doing necessary follow-ups required
You will have a friendly attitude towards residents and colleagues and be willing to go above and beyond to ensure the highest standards of administration are consistently maintained.
We appreciate that your CV may not be up to date. No problem, send me what you have to [email protected] or look me up on LinkedIn and send me a message there!