An exciting opportunity has arisen to work on a private 65m Sailing Yacht which is currently undergoing a yard period until July. The boat has plans to spend the summer in the Med and is looking for a Deckhand to join their crew.
As a Deckhand, you will work as part of a team to complete a variety of exterior duties. This will involve general deck maintenance, docking and mooring procedures, watchkeeping, tender driving and dinghy sailing.
You will hold your Yacht Master or Yacht Rating.
Salary and Benefits:
- 40 days leave per annum
- Excellent team
- Wonderful working environment
- Fantastic owners
- General deck maintenance
- Docking and mooring procedures
- Tender driving
- Dinghy sailing
- You will be an experienced Deckhand who has previously worked on a similar size Sailing Yacht
- You will hold your Yacht Master or Yacht Rating.
- You will have experience in tender driving and dinghy sailing
- You will work well as part of a team and have strong communication skills
- You will have proven longevity and be looking for your next long-term job role
Don’t miss out send your CV to us today!