We are so excited to be working with an 80m+ Sailing Yacht that is currently spending time in the US. The boat is looking for a Deckhand to join their crew. You will need your B1B2.
Working in a team of 4, you will be responsible for carrying out a variety of duties on the exterior of the boat. This will include teak maintenance, polishing, docking and mooring procedures, cleaning and watchkeeping.
The boat has an extensive sailing itinerary, therefore someone who is happy to go off the beaten track is ideal!
Salary and Benefits:
- 48 days leave per annum + 7 days leave for study
- €2,000 study budget
- Brilliant team and working environment
- Extensive sailing itinerary
- Invaluable experience working on a large Sailing Yacht
- Teak Maintenance
- Docking and Mooring procedures
- Watch Keeping
- Working well as part of a team
- Communicating effectively with the rest of the crew
- Completing all duties to the very best standards
- You will be an experienced Deckhand who has previously worked on a similar size Sailing Yacht
- You will have your B1B2 Visa
- You will work well as part of a team, have excellent communication skills and a positive can-do attitude
- You will have proven longevity and be looking for your next long-term job opportunity
- You will be eager to work on a boat with an exciting itinerary off the beaten track
Don’t miss out send your CV to us today!