We are so excited to be working with a 65m+ Sailing Yacht. They are currently cruising the Caribbean and are looking for a Deckhand to join their crew.
As a Deckhand, you will be responsible for carrying out a wide array of duties on the exterior of the boat. This will include teak maintenance, polishing, docking and mooring procedures, cleaning and watchkeeping.
Salary and Benefits:
- 60 days leave
- Wonderful team
- Positive working environment
- Chance to gain invaluable experience
- Tender Driving
- Teak Maintenance
- Docking and Mooring procedures
- Watch Keeping
- You will be an experienced Deckhand who has at least 1 year of experience working on a similar size Sailing Yacht
- You will be a male due to cabin arrangements
- You will have an interest in tender driving and the general maintenance of tenders
- You will have experience sailing
Don’t miss out send your CV to us today!