Our client, a luxury 5-star hotel based in Berkshire, is looking for a Bartender to join their 5-star team. As a Bartender, you will be handcrafting a variety of flavoursome cocktails using exclusive spirits and infusions created using ingredients grown in the hotel’s amazing kitchen garden, as well as, serving an impressive selection of wines and traditional drinks.
You’ll be wondering what’s in it for you as a Bartender…
- £25,725 per annum plus between £4,000 and £7,000 service charge per annum
- PAID overtime
- Assistance with relocation is available
- Holiday allowance rising with service
- Discount on hotel stays
- Free meals on duty
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance scheme
- 50% F&B discount
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Employee recognition scheme
Responsibilities as a Bartender…
- Handcrafting a variety of flavoursome cocktails
- Going above and beyond to ensure guests receive a 5-star service
- Communicating effectively with the team
- Continuously striving for improvement in your skillset
- Embracing the hotel’s excellent training opportunities
This is an exciting opportunity to get creative and provide a personalised experience to all guests by creating perfect drinks using the freshest possible ingredients and having access to a wonderful variety of drinks.
We appreciate that your CV may not be up to date. No problem, send me what you have to [email protected] or look me up on LinkedIn and send me a message there!