We are delighted to be collaborating with a deluxe residential property located in the heart of London. They are looking for an experienced Assistant Engineering Manager to help lead their highly trained team in maintaining their 200+ exclusive residences to a 5-star standard.
You’ll be wondering what’s in it for you as the Assistant Engineering Manager…
- £55,000 to £60,000 per annum plus £2,500 bonus
- Share of Resident Gratuity Fund
- Working predominantly Monday to Friday
- Weekend rotation every 4 to 5 weeks and duty manager shifts
- 28 days of holiday per year, rising to 33 days linked to service
- Enhanced pension contributions
- Learning and development opportunities
- Life assurance
- Season ticket loan
Responsibilities as the Assistant Engineering Manager…
- Implementing and monitoring planned preventative maintenance
- Ensuring that asset life is maximised and operating as efficiently as possible
- Managing outside contractors
- Covering for the Engineering Manager in his absence, taking charge of all relevant responsibilities and attending necessary meetings
- Monitoring maintenance standards, safety, and working practices across all work locations, implementing corrective actions as necessary
You must have City & Guilds/NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Mechanical or Electrical services.
We appreciate that your CV may not be up to date. No problem, send me what you have to [email protected] or look me up on LinkedIn and send me a message there!