This role is based in a one-of-a-kind 5-star hotel situated in the stunning scenery of Wiltshire. They are seeking an Assistant C&B Manager to ensure each and every client receives out-of-this-world service and that their weddings or events go off without a hitch.
You’ll be wondering what’s in it for you as the Assistant C&B Manager…
- £31,848 per annum plus a discretionary service charge system
- 30 days holiday (increasing with length of service)
- 50% Discount on food and beverage across all properties
- Big discounts off stays across all properties
- Access to training and development programs
- Free meals on duty
- Recognition and rewards scheme
- Free gym access and where available dedicated classes
- B Corp accredited and commitment to improving our People, Product and Planet
- PERKZ discount scheme and online guides such as Exercise, Wellbeing, and Finance
Responsibilities as the Assistant C&B Manager…
- Going above and beyond to ensure 5 star service at every event
- Working effectively alongside the C&B Manager
- Always striving for excellence and driving the business forward
- Ensuring positive morale in the events team and encouraging excellence
- Embracing the hotel’s excellent training opportunities
Collaborating with an outstanding kitchen team and only the very best events staff, this is an unmissable role for someone who has a love for creating special memories and making people’s dreams become a reality.
We appreciate that your CV may not be up to date. No problem, send me what you have to [email protected] or look me up on LinkedIn and send me a message there!