An opportunity has become available to work on an 80m+ Sailing Yacht that is currently based in the US. The boat is looking for a 3rd Officer to join their highly skilled crew. You will need your B1B2.
As the 3rd Officer, you will work closely alongside the Chief and 2nd Officers to ensure a smooth running and enjoyable experience onboard the boat. Your duties will include assisting in the guidance of the deck team, navigational procedures, watchkeeping, planned and preventative maintenance and preparing passage plans.
The boat has an extensive sailing itinerary, therefore someone who is happy to go off the beaten track is ideal!
Salary and Benefits:
- 60 days leave per annum + 7 days leave for study
- €2,000 study budget
- Excellent team and working environment
- Extensive sailing itinerary
- Invaluable experience working on a large Sailing Yacht
- Conducting safe navigation procedures
- Electrical works
- Navigational watch
- Planned and preventative maintenance
- Preparing passage plans
- Communicating well with the other departments
- You will be an experienced 3rd Officer who has previously worked on a similar size Sailing Yacht
- You will hold your OOW and have a B1B2 Visa.
- You will have proven longevity and be looking for your next long-term job opportunity
- You will be looking to get away from the milk run and complete an exciting itinerary
- You will have excellent leadership skills and work well as part of a team
Don’t miss out send your CV to us today!