We are currently collaborating with a 70m+ Sailing Yacht that is based in the US. With an extensive sailing itinerary which avoids the milk run, they are seeking a 3:1 Rotational Deckhand to join their exterior team of 4.
As Deckhand, you will work as part of a team to complete a variety of duties. This will include teak maintenance, polishing, docking and mooring procedures, cleaning and watchkeeping.
Salary and Benefits:
- 3:1 Rotation
- 90 days leave
- 3 return flights per year
- Chance to work on a large Sailing Yacht
- Teak Maintenance
- Docking and Mooring procedures
- Watch Keeping
- Working well as part of a team
- Communicating effectively with the rest of the crew
- Completing all duties to the very best standards
- You will be an experienced Deckhand who has previously worked on a similar size Sailing Yacht
- You will have your B1B2 Visa
- You will be a good team player and have a strong work ethic
- You will have proven longevity and a strong sailing background
- You will be looking for your next long-term job opportunity
- You will like the sound of working on a boat with an off-the-beaten-track itinerary
Don’t miss out send your CV to us today!