We are delighted to be assisting an exclusive private members club located in the centre of Cheltenham. They are looking for an energetic Sous Chef with an excellent eye for detail to help lead their talented kitchen bridge of 5 to success.
You’ll be wondering what’s in it for you as the Sous Chef…
- £42,120 per annum plus £6,000 service charge
- Working 45 hours per week
- Assisting with a variety of services
- Working closely alongside the excellent Executive Chef
- Helping lead an ambitious team
- Team building events
Responsibilities as the Sous Chef…
- Creating a variety of delicious tapas/small plate dishes that never fail to wow members
- Sharing your invaluable culinary knowledge and experience with the more junior chefs in the brigade
- Creating a positive environment and working seamlessly as part of a team of 5
- Assisting the Executive Chef and showcasing your kitchen management skills
Collaborating with a highly experienced Executive Chef, this is a game-changing opportunity for a Sous Chef looking to showcase their kitchen management skills and work for an exclusive private members club with a stunning state-of-the-art kitchen.
We appreciate that your CV may not be up to date. No problem, send me what you have to [email protected] or look me up on LinkedIn and send me a message there!