We are so excited to be working with a 30m Sailing Yacht that is currently spending time in the Med. They are looking for a Seasonal Deck/Engineer to join their wonderful crew.
As a Seasonal Deck/Engineer, you will be responsible for maintaining the engine room and its equipment and handling technical repairs. As well as this, you will be expected to complete a number of duties on deck, such as tender launching, anchoring and aiding manoeuvres.
The ideal Deck/Engineer will be a good team player, have strong communication skills and be looking for a seasonal role.
Salary and Benefits:
- Excellent team and working environment
- Chance to gain invaluable yachting experience
- Opportunity to showcase a wide variety of skills
- Engine room maintenance
- Technical repairs
- Planned and preventive maintenance
- Mechanical aspects
- You will be an experienced Deck/Engineer that has previously worked on a similar size Sailing Yacht
- You will enjoy working in both the engine room and out on the deck
- You will be eager to progress in your yachting career and gain invaluable experience
- You will have a love for the sea and sailing
Don’t miss out send your CV to us today!