We are delighted to continue collaborating with one of our most exclusive clients, a luxury 5-star hotel located in Berkshire. They are seeking a highly organised Reservations Manager to join their team early next year. You will be responsible for ensuring every guest has a smooth running and seamless booking experience from start to finish.
You’ll be wondering what’s in it for you as the Reservations Manager…
- £35,000 per annum plus between £4,000 and £7,000 service charge per annum
- Potential bonus
- Assistance with relocation is available
- Holiday allowance rising with service
- Discount on hotel stays
- Free meals on duty
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance scheme
- 50% F&B discount
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Employee recognition scheme
Responsibilities as the Reservations Manager…
- Effectively managing the daily operations of the Reservations Department
- Providing direction and leadership to the Reservations team and encouraging excellence to help achieve overall departmental objectives
- Demonstrating an in-depth knowledge and understanding of all systems
- Ensuring all bookings are dealt with in a swift manner while following the correct procedure
- Liaising closely with the Director of Rooms, Front Office Manager and Head Housekeeper and keeping everyone informed of any matters which may impact them
This is an exciting opportunity to coordinate exceptionally high standards of service while focusing on maximising revenue at every possible opportunity.
We appreciate that your CV may not be up to date. No problem, send me what you have to [email protected] or look me up on LinkedIn and send me a message there!