We are working with a 34m Motor Yacht that is based in the South of France and is currently spending time in La Ciotat. They are looking for a highly motivated Mate to join their crew for the long summer season from May to early October.
As Mate, you will be responsible for all deck duties. This will involve teak maintenance, polishing, docking and mooring procedures, and watchkeeping, assisting the Captain with administrative responsibilities and bridge operations.
Although this is a seasonal role, there is the potential for this to become a permanent role.
Salary and Benefits:
- Industry standard wage
- EU social security
- Private healthcare package
- Fantastic team and working environment
- Teak maintenance
- Docking and mooring procedures
- Assisting the Captain with administrative responsibilities
- Bridge operations
- You will be an experienced Mate that has previously worked on a similar size Motor Yacht
- You will have your OOW 500GT and STCW II/3 certificates
- You will be available to join the team in May
- You will have strong deck skills, be highly organised and have an excellent work ethic
Don’t miss out send your CV to us today!