You’ll be wondering what’s in it for you as a Live-In Private Housekeeper…
- £28,000 per annum (DOE) + free accommodation
- Self-contained accommodation provided (Two-bed house with all utilities included)
- Working 5 days, typically Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm, when the principal is not in residence and weekends and whatever hours are required to fulfil the criteria of the position when the principal is in residence
- Excellent opportunities for progression
- 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Statutory pension
- Due to the location you must be able to drive and be comfortable with taxidermy in the lodge
This role is based in a beautiful lodge set on a shooting estate in Scotland. They are looking for a caring and compassionate Live-In Private Housekeeper with meticulous cleaning methods to join their team.
Reporting to the House Manager and working alongside the Cook/Housekeeper, you will be responsible for ensuring the luxury lodge is in pristine condition for family and guests to arrive at short notice. Your duties will include laundry, cleaning, laying fires, shopping, organising lodge functions and meal service.
We appreciate that your CV may not be up to date. No problem, send me what you have to [email protected] or look me up on LinkedIn and send me a message there!