An excellent opportunity has arisen to work on a 33m Sailing Yacht which has plans for a 5-week yard period before spending winter in Palma and summer in Med with 2 to 3 regattas. They are looking for an experienced Engineer with one to two seasons of experience to join their crew in September/October.
As the Engineer, you will be in charge of all aspects of engine room maintenance and need to be comfortable working autonomously. We are looking for an organised Engineer who has a solid understanding of PMS and is able to keep the engine room fully stocked and in an organised state.
Previous experience with Scania Engines, northern light generators and Li-ion battery banks will all be looked upon favourably.
Salary and Benefits:
- €4000 to €4500 (DOE)
- Wonderful team
- Positive working environment
- Exciting programme, including racing regattas
- Planned and preventative maintenance
- Hydraulic maintenance
- Engine and generator maintenance
- Updating records
- Tender driving
- You will be an experienced Engineer who has previously worked on board a similar size Sailing Yachts for one or more seasons
- You will be available to join the crew in September/October
- You will be highly organised and have a positive, can-do attitude
- You will be willing to go above and beyond to ensure all duties are carried out to the best possible standard
- You will ideally have experience working on a boat which takes part in racing regattas
Don’t miss out send your CV to us today!