We are currently working with a 56m Sailing Yacht that is currently going through a yard period in Holland. The vessel is looking for an enthusiastic Deckhand to join their crew for the yard period. This is an exciting opportunity as it has the potential to become a permanent role.
As a Deckhand, you will work as part of a team to complete a number of duties such as teak maintenance, polishing, painting, docking and mooring procedures, and watchkeeping.
You will be working with a highly skilled team who are willing to pass on their expertise from their extensive sailing experience.
Salary and Benefits:
- Excellent team and working environment
- Chance to learn and improve your deck skills
- Opportunity to secure a permanent role and enhance your yachting career
- Docking and mooring procedures
- Teak maintenance
- Working effectively as part of a team
- You will have previous experience working on a similar size Sailing Yacht
- You will have the right to work in Europe
- You will have strong communication skills and enjoy working as part of a team
- You will have a passion for the sea and sailing
Don’t miss out send your CV to us today!