We are delighted to be working with a 37m Sailing Yacht that is currently located in Panama. They have an adventurous program where they have plans to head to French Polynesia, Fiji and Vanuatu before finishing the year in Australia. They are looking for a Deckhand with a positive attitude to join their team of 6 in mid-April.
As Deckhand, you will be responsible for maintaining the deck to a high standard. This will include teak maintenance, polishing, docking and mooring procedures, and watchkeeping.
This ideal Deckhand will be happy to run the deck department alone and help in all other departments whenever required.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary DOE
- 42 days holiday
- Crew medical
- Excellent owners who reward loyalty
- Docking and mooring procedures
- Teak maintenance
- Assisting in other departments
- You will have previous experience working on a similar size Sailing Yacht
- You will have strong sailing experience
- You will be eager to progress in your Yachting career and assist in other departments when necessary
- You will have proven longevity and be looking to secure your next long-term job opportunity
Don’t miss out send your CV to us today!