We are working with a 45m charter Motor Yacht that is currently located in Florida and has plans to spend the summer in the Bahamas. They are looking for a highly organised Chief Stewardess to join their crew in the next 2 weeks.
As Chief Stewardess, you will be responsible for maintaining the boat’s high standards of excellence. Your duties will include training and motivating your team, running silver service, interior maintenance, managing inventories, delegating tasks and going above and beyond to meet and exceed guest expectations.
Salary and Benefits:
- $8,000 to $8,500
- Bonus scheme
- 40 days of holiday
- Really lovely owners
- Silver service
- Training junior crew
- Interior maintenance
- Managing inventories
- Delegating tasks effectively
- Providing outstanding customer service
- You will be an experienced Chief Stewardess that has previously worked on a similar size Motor Yacht
- You will hold your B1B2 Visa
- You will ideally have experience in very high-end silver service
- You will be highly organised and have the ability to delegate tasks effectively
- You will enjoy working as part of a team and getting involved with the team
Don’t miss out send your CV to us today!