You’ll be wondering what’s in it for you as the Assistant Restaurant Manager…
- £29,000 per year
- 28 days holiday
- Christmas & New Year Closure
- 4 nights off every week
- Wednesday closed for service: but a development day, working with the team in research & development plans.
- Thursday- Saturday – lunch & dinner service
- Sunday – Lunch service
- Sunday & Wednesday evenings and all day Monday & Tuesday off.
- Stimulating and knowledgeable work environment where you will feel valued and be part of a great “family” team
- On & off the job training
- Meals on duty
- Discount for friends and family
- Working in a front of House team of 5
- Supporting the recently promoted Restaurant Manager
- 37 cover fine dining restaurant
Our client is Bedfordshire’s finest fine dining restaurant, awarded 3 rosette and Michelin recommend, they are looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager to join their small but professional team. This role has come about due to an internal promotion.
We are looking for someone with a strong fine dining experience, who enjoys giving personalised, stylish and informative service. 37-cover restaurant offering a beautiful 6-course tasting menu cooked with real love & skill. We have been lucky to recruit for this property for over 10 years and the owners genuinely care for their staff. Due to the location, you will need your own transport to travel to the restaurant.
We appreciate that your CV may not be up to date. No problem, send me what you have to [email protected] or look me up on LinkedIn and send me a message there!